The action or practice of playing video games is called gaming.
usually, games end up making boys and girls obsessed and addicted to them. they play them for hours and hours and do not get tired. They neglect everything and do not care about their health which is bad.
the obsession of gaming is not just for boys but also for girls. girls and boys of all ages obsess over games. they want entertainment and they find it in games and eventually make it their hobby.
How long do gamers play daily?
Gamers spend an average of six hours and 20 minutes each week in playing games. This is a decrease of 15 percent in the last year. Nearly one-third play more than seven hours each week, with 20 percent playing more than 12 hours a week.
Is gaming a waste of life?:
According to a recent study by the researchers, 73% of Americans over the age of 2 play video games of some kind. They are popular for a reason. They are a lot of fun, and fun is not a waste of time. The vast majority of people who play video games lead healthy, productive lives but it also depends on the person addiction however leads to bad things.
why people like games:
Games aren’t judgmental. They let you simply keep trying, dying and trying again until you figure out the puzzles. They provide lots of micro-rewards, stimulating the brain’s pleasure centers. They are visually engaging and people tend to be visually based.
Why are men so obsessed with gaming?:
Some say that the social connection is more important to them than actually playing the game. Game designers shape the plot, characters, thrill, and entertainment of video games to attract to a male audience and feed their affiliation. Many of the most popular games have themes of war, killing and aggressive behavior.
Why are people so obsessed with gaming?:
New researches suggest that there may be a biological explanation as to how people become addicted to video games. Playing video games allows the release of dopamine, the “feel good” chemical in brain. The brain scans show that dopamine production in the brain doubles during video game play.
Do guys ever grow out of video games?:
Most men who enjoy gaming will never ‘grow out of it’. In the same way that men enjoy watching sports, playing fantasy sports, hunting, fishing, golfing, etc., gaming is an enjoyable way to relax for them.
How video games affect the human brain?:
How many hours of video games is healthy for adults?:
How much gaming is too much?
Do videogames relieve stress?:
How it helps:
How to deal with a game obsession?:
by following these points;
1. Setting Limits on Your Access to Games
2. Keep gaming devices out of your bedroom
3. Try apps or extensions to block your access to games
4. Ask friends and family to help stay on top of your gaming limits.
5. Establishing a Healthier Routine
6. Distract yourself with other fun activities during the day.
7. Treat gaming as a reward for completing other tasks
8. Do other stress-relieving activities if you play games when you’re stressed
9. Schedule time each day for self-care
10. Getting Professional Help
11. Recognizing a Video Game Addiction
Things to replace gaming with:
- Art, dance, or music lessons
- Nature activities such as whitewater rafting or hiking
- Martial arts
- Learning to code
- Internships at startups
- Competitive Sports
- Boy Scouts/Eagle Scouts
- Learning creative art forms
- Playing the stock market with phantom portfolios or small amounts of money
- Roller coasters